The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. IRS has prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille-ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
Follow the link below and you will be directed to the external and secure IRS website
- Disability-Related Products
- Accessible PDF Forms
- Braille and Text Formats – Tax Forms and Instructions
- Braille and Text Formats – Tax Publications
- HTML Format – Tax Instructions (Read Online)
- HTML Format – Tax Publications (Read Online)
- Large Print Format – Tax Instructions
- Large Print Format – Tax Publications
You must log in to post a comment.