Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax-saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We prioritize enhancing our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income to keep your money and pay fewer taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income, so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate, so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here are just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities to get more of the income taxed in the lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another to have them fall where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through confident investment choices such as pension plans, contributions, and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce tax-exempt income from federal, state, or taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for the things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS.
Our clients save the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.